Sunday, August 29, 2010

Academic Conference in Atlanta, GA

The Intellectbase International Consortium (IIC) Academic Conference is in Atlanta, GA on the dates of October 14-16, 2010.  Myself and a few others shall be present presenting over seven academic papers.  My topics are related to the following items:  1. Use of Web 2.0 in Military Applications, 2. Software Assurance, 3. IA Project Management, and Cyber Security Plan Development.

The conference provides a great opportunity to network and meet others in the realm of academia.  Since attending these conferences I have been afforded many opportunities that I would not have known about.  This event has helped in my pursuit of moving towards an academic career.  This conference proceedings become published as book chapters which is an added bonus for anyone attending and publishing their material.  During this event I shall serve as a session chair.  This will be my second time serving as a session chair this calendar year.

No comments:

Post a Comment