Sunday, January 9, 2011

Nominated as the Editor-in-Chief for the Journal of Information Systems Technology & Planning (JISTP)

This last year has been a very busy year as I have been working very hard to make my doctoral degree count.  I took on a new job in Baltimore, MD leaving a home behind in Huntsville, AL.  I completed my Master of Business Administration (MBA) as that is one credential I felt was lacking as I continue to seek growth within the defense industry as a leader.  I taught my first course at a traditional university with Doctor of Engineering (D.Eng.) and Master of Engineering (M.Eng.) students.  I published over 24 peer reviewed proceedings, and double blind peer reviewed publications listed in Cabell's, EBSCOhost, Ulrichs, Journals Seek, and more.  This has been a very wonderful year indeed.  And what better way to start the new year is to be nominated as a Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of Information Systems Technology & Planning (JISTP).  

No comments:

Post a Comment